Thursday, January 27, 2011
Plum High Nike Dunk SB
I say Cot Dayum Cot Dayum.. Every once in awhile the folks at Nike SB release a irresistible pair. This is release is fits into that category. A few years back nike released these in a low top and they became popular and rare. I brought a few pairs of low tops but never really got into them the highs reign supreme for me. When i saw that they were gonna release a high version of these I damn near nutted on myself. These are samples that are suppose to drop in the fall of this year. This are so fresh you need a zip lock bag. I will kiss the soles of these bad boys. I hope they dont change a damn thing and they stick to the design of the sample.For me these are a must and I pray I wont have to spend over $150 for these. Hypebeast fall back im not trying to go to great lengths to cop these. Do you see the sexy shades of purple on these! In 2010 I brought about 15 pairs which wasnt planned most of them were older released that I got good deals on. I promised that in 2011 I wasnt gonna cop as many but damn Nike making hard. How can I pass on these they are clean as hell. There are a few pairs of future releases for this year I have previewed that look decent but these without a doubt must be added to my arsenal. Shout out to nikesb.org for keeping the masses with the latest updates. I will be keeping yall posted on these. Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment