Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Hookah + Music = Relaxation
In this chaotic world with all of its stress and b.s. the best remedy is Quite Time. Very often I like to let go of everything and go into solitude turn on some music, set up my hookah with some shisha and catch a good vibe.Most of my schedule is consumed with so many things that I dread doing but it comes with the territory of being responsible.At some point in my life I will do away with these circumstance and replace them with more rewarding experiences.I dont believe life should be filled with so many burdens and I wont tolerate them any more then I have to.I never understood why some feel guilty about relaxing ..at some point you have to say enough is enough. Take time to enjoy the simple things with no guilt or regrets!. My question for you is what do you do to relax?. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment