Monday, November 22, 2010

Intro

Whats up World, Im Furious Intellect of CMG. After seeing one of my comrades blog  Write Jus 1  it has inspired me to start my own. Im one of the few members of the group who does not have a face book,  twitter, or a myspace page for personal reasons. I figured this would be a different approach for me and an opportunity for  those who I know and fans of our group to find out a little bit more about me. However I really dont want this blog to be too "self absorbed" . I will  be posting a range of different subjects with no commitment just one topic at any given time. The blog is currently under construction also. Im not sure either how long I will keep this going so we shall see! Check out Write Jus 1 blog http://writejus.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment