Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Karma Mangement



Karma...a very powerful and delicate force in our universe. Those who have a sense of a responsibility and consequence believe in this force in some shape or form. Some commonly refer to it as pay back, reaping what you sow, paying it forward..etc.Despite what you refer to it as we all  believe that "what you put out there comes back to you". It is nearly impossible to go a lifetime without unintentionally hurting someone or making mistakes. No one is perfect.Perfection is far to high of standard  to strive for when we are all  simply human.I believe despite what mishaps that  may occur it is imperative to make amends. As we make amends true sincerity must be at the foundation of it.  If not your sentiments are hallow and they will become obvious.It is a difficult task to remain kind when you are faced with so much adversity. I don't recommend being vulnerable to the point where you allow others to take advantage of  you either .I think its best to use desecration and stand your ground. Being peaceful does not always mean being passive.In order to achieve peace you have to understand the nature of confrontation. From what I observed its not healthy to be around others who impose negative energy on you. If so you will find yourself in a constant battle and your own positive energy cannot grow. It becomes a draining experiences and I too have to deal with these people to some degree . An effective method when dealing with these people is to let them know of their behavior, set   boundaries, and reinforce them. If they cant respect that then  it is foolish to have any further obligation to them. But what about helping them along way? If they are willing to help themselves  first and foremost  along with your assistance then its worth an attempt . If not then it is an exercise of futility and you  will become a crutch for them. You could be applying  all of that good energy towards someone or an outlet that is more worthy of it. Its Karma Management! In conclusion treat others well but be vigilant, exercise kindness ,and give without expecting nothing directly in return. The universe is wise and no action will go without a response!

1 comment:

  1. This post is another definition of how I live...I want more people to learn or find this philosophy. It's in all of us. We don't have to really look for the answers...it's been done and found. but I guess we all learn from our own experience and at our own times...

    ReplyDelete