Friday, November 26, 2010
Pain Does Not Dissolve ..You Must Master It
I felt compelled to touch on this subject despite how difficult it is for me to express it.The reason being is I wasn't sure about how I should convey this...I am still gaining understanding myself about this so I can only share what little I know at this point.. I am unsure on who will read this my only intent is to help provide some sort of progress and cast this out to whom ever is willing to embrace it..Pain is inevitable it is a harsh reality that everyone faces. What differentiates is how one address this.Some have coping mechanism, some avoid it entirely, and some are just so consume by this that they are unable to articulate what is felt. Due to the nature of pain it is not the easiest of topics to converse about. However I wont let that truth discourage me from trying. This year has been the most turbulent year I have faced yet all of my life. I have lost something that was irreplaceable with out any preparation on how to deal with this sort of lost. I have learned that fate is not kind to all of us. I say this because there is no guarantee that every cloudy day will end with a silver lining.The only option is to whether the storm relentlessly. The presence of pain may not fade just because that is what your spirit needs. You have to master it. When I say master it I mean critically understanding how your pain is manifesting. Once that understanding is obtained eventually you will begin to unearth some sort of clarity. This is not a easy task at all it is a constant work in progress. Some are fortunate enough to have support from others that have faced what they are currently enduring. One the other end of the spectrum they may not have the luxury of support and they are pron to falling on the deaf ears of others. For the most part this has been my outcome. When asked of my pain the intent of my reaction was not to seek sympathy it was to only try to inform others when they inquired.
At a certain point it is best to let the experience quietly conclude and run its course. If you have a open wound in order for it to heal you cannot pick at it or meddle with it.It must heal itself. Unfortunately some wounds heal but they leave behind scars. Those scars should not be ones of shame. "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest of souls the most massive of characters are seared with scars" - Khalil Gibran. This may be so but it does not equate to bragging rights either. It is sacred means of inner strength! Its significance is just that intimate. No matter what pain you bare I strongly encourage you not to just focus on the pain itself alone but to focus on how you can apply the pain and what can potentially become of it. You and I may not share the exact same pain. What we do have in common is that there is something remarkable below the surface of what is desolate. The time frame of its discovery is unknown.Even so it is up to self to nourish and cultivate it... No matter what be well and I will try to do the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment